…knowledge of the industry and passion for the business is above all their highest attribute…”
– Chris Travisano, VP Marketing, Sugar Foods
In my opinion, this is the best Pepperoni Times (custom enewsletter) that your team has developed. I appreciate how you continue to raise the bar with each and every issue. Thank you for a job well done!"
– Lance Chambers, CEO, Liguria Foods, Inc.
…I always come away from each contact and experience with a greater knowledge and understanding of the industry we work within…”
– Ross Violi III, Director of Sales & Marketing, OLLI Salumeria Americana
The Liguria Foods sales team participated in The Food Connector’s Social Media training class. It was very well organized and my team learned many new tools and ideas of how to use LinkedIn and Twitter to research prospects and build business. It was a great use of our time and a very good investment.”
– Joe Henry, Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing, Liguria Foods
…tremendous resource for me since I started Silver Moon…”
– Sheri Tate, President, Silver Moon Desserts
I’m getting many positive comments. Thanks for the good work.”
– Robert DiNapoli, President, DiNapoli Specialty Foods
Getting our business-to-business newsletter up and running was very easy. The layout and design, which they created, fits well with our other print materials and looks very professional. … experience in the pizza and the food industry is invaluable in developing the copy. We have been pleased with the positive feedback that we have received on our newsletters.”
– Liz Hertz, Marketing Manager, Burke Meats
Ed Zimmerman has been a marketing consultant on pizzeria distribution for the California Milk Advisory Board since February 2002. His work ethic, his creative imagination, his marketing skills and his industry contacts are all exemplary. The CMAB is delighted with the results of his consulting and marketing efforts on behalf of the California Dairy Industry.”
– David Freedheim, California Milk Advisory Board
…very well connected and respected professional…has a true passion for the business, which shows in exceptional follow up and ‘can do’ attitude”
– Mark Baskin, Regional Sales Manager, Mozzarella Fresca
Great job, after the presentation I saw some real excitement in our sales team. Your presentation was right on!!!!”
– Bob DiMatteo, General Manager, ROMA Portland
When our sales manager told me how much he was spending to have you come for two hours, I was pretty upset. Now that I see the results, I can say it was worth every penny, thanks for your great work with our sales team.”
– Craig Saladino, President, Saladino’s, Inc.
…Ed is an unusually deep-thinking, yet personable, guy. His blend of experience, wisdom, creativity, and energy makes for a precious resource…”
– Barry Friends, Corporate VP Sales & Business Development, Reinhart Foodservice
…understands the entire scope of the foodservice industry from end-user – to supplier – to distributor.”
– Mike Walsh, President, International Foodservice Distributors
…insight into the foodservice industry, particularly the Italian segment and dairy category, was always useful. His guidance helped me assist my independent foodservice distributor”
– Vicki Hall, Sr. Account Executive, Progressive Group Alliance
Thank you for running our customer and MA training sessions. Your knowledge of our industry and the quality of your presentation is terrific. The comments that I received from customers, DSM’s and MA’s were extremely positive; even months later. “I would recommend your service to any of our OPCO’s”
– Brad Foerster, EVP Pegler SYSCO
Lastly, thanks for all you have done for me. I have learned a lot from you about marketing funds and such. In fact, this year we will have a great looking Three-Month-At-A-Glance calendar with our vendors on the sides and some food products at the top. Usually this comes right off our bottom line, but you helped me to see a better way. Thanks a bunch!!!"
– Mark Moore, President, Calivan Distributing
Ed showed us how to market our business, how to advertise and I think more importantly, how to work smart.”
– Paul Bratland, President, Pohl Food Service
“Ed has remarkable knack to be able to grasp the problems and challenges we all face whether on the distribution side, manufacturing side, purchasing, warehousing, sales or marketing. He always seems to have ideas that make sense to deal with the challenges.”
– William Beaird, V.P. Original Brand Foods
Thanks for your help…you were AWESOME at the Progressive Group Alliance’s Top Gun gathering this year. Our Salesmen really enjoyed your presentation and they all brought something back with them from that presentation."
– Larry Bendinelli, Jordano’s Foodservice Distributors
Your presentation absolutely hit the nail on the head. I received many positive comments from Members and sponsors alike. We really appreciate your participation and willingness to make the opening presentation. Thanks again for your support and help."
– Josh Richman, President & CEO, Straw Hat Cooperative
The technology, knowledge, and professionalism exceeded expectations and, from the first day, I knew we had made the right decision.”
– Holly Earle-Schultze, Vice President of Marketing, Figaro’s Pizza
…deep knowledge of the pizza industry, market trends and keen consumer insights…valuable resource and a trustworthy partner”
– Jeff Rahn, Director, Brand Marketing and Innovation, Round Table Pizza, Inc.
…will foresee opportunities of success in developing concepts to create methods and procedures to reach objectives…”
– Ernesto Alonso Hernandez, Director of Operations, Pizza Patron
…helped Straw Hat Pizza grow and provide the best possible product for our customers…”
– Jonathan Fornaci, President, Straw Hat Pizza